Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Feeling sorry for myself.....

People are being killed all over the world, children are starving to death, the world is going to hell and I am sitting here have my own pity party.

Yesterday, Gill came over and it seemed like old times. Just hanging out and spending time together. I was the one who brought up the subject of getting back together with his ex or not. He again told me that he is still in shock by it all. Not so sure what to do about it all.

Then I told him that if he was going to continue seeing me I needed to set down some rules.

#1 All four of us need to spend together, Gracia, Kiran and us.

#2 I would like to start being invited to family functions.

#3 We need to spend more time together.

This would all have to happen once he decides what he was doing with his life. He did tell me that he isn't telling Gracia about the proposal from the ex.

Only time will tell on this.

Then, my closest two friends went out of town together with two others today. They went to one of the others parent's cabin. Ok, this group I have been hanging out with 15 years. My two closet friends are my cousin Kim, and Karin (who I think the world of). Anyway, I don't get invited because Lynn doesn't like me. She has never told anyone why but I have my own thoughts on that. She finds me to competitive at gives, doesn't like me talking about the real world problems because it is easier not to face them, silly reason if you ask me.

Ok, so she doesn't invite me to her cabin but doesn't think twice about inviting me to her birthday party which was a $50 ticket to see REO Speedwagon. If I would have known I would not have gone. It is frustrating. Did I mention that I think every person in the Metro that I would hang out with is out of town this weekend also.

Thank goodness I have Kiran.

Enough, life really is good in most respects. This too, should all pass......

Thanks for the all support you guys and girls.
Comments:
Ooh, I hate that kind of crap. All of it: Gill's indecision, and your friends' silliness. You should be here, dear; you could help me paint Maisie's room while under the influence. It's no cabin to the north, but a reminder that you're loved beyond the physical bounds of MN.

xoxo
 
I hope this will all settle soon~

Life just sucks when an ex comes back into the picture.... time to reflect on why the ex is an ex in the first place.... never make the same mistake twice!

I hope Gill sees the light!

Remember that you are the best~and cherish the love between you and your beautiful daughter....
 
Mary this is just one of those little bumps in the road that we all go through..it will pass and you will be better for it.
GiGi
 
hello mary; thanks for stopping by, glad you like the picture; i also like it as it brings back fond memories of our trip to the York Steam Museum.

oh yes, these weird "friend" problems and fuzzy communication...Lynn sounds like a prick, oh well, whatch gonna do?

hmmm, i still think Gill is a prick too, but never mind, it is easy for me to judge when i does not have all the facts.

well, try to be kind to yourself, and yes, this too shall pass,
cheers,
pj
 
"when i DOES not have all the facts" ???/ sheesh, time for me to go to bed!
 
That he isn't "mentioning things" gives me an idea that his heart has made up it's mind even if his head hasn't...but then I've never been good at reading things like this!

Sorry about everyone running off on you...there are times I could really look forward to some alone time, but times I feel lonesome as hell, as well!

alan

Know that no matter what happens, you are sweet and smart and wonderful, and very very loved!

alan
 
Too tired to go back and try and delete, fix and explain...sorry!

alan
 
Here's hoping for a better week for you!

Lonliness... sucks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?