Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Emotions....

Today they have been up and down. Last night, Gill and I had a wonderful talk and we have, it seems, made it through our first difficult hurdle. The entire issue was due to alcohol on my part and I will forever be happy that he isn't holding it against me. I fall in love more with him everytime I see and talk to him. The entire thing, for a person who has been so in control of her life, is very scary. Not to mention getting two children involved with the relationship. I really think I am ready.....

This evening, I found out one of dearest friends, maybe losing her father sooner then we thought. It brings back so many memories of the time my mom was sick and then passed away so suddenly on us. Looking back 13 years ago, I am happy that it happened the way it did. She didn't suffer for a prolonged time and lived a wonderful quality of life until the end. She would not have been happy with less. It just breaks my heart to see someone I love go through that pain. Parents are such a special part of our lives.

Please pray Leo and his family. They truly are the most wonderful family and people!!!! In Gill's words, "They are good PEOPLE!"
Mary
Comments:
Happy for you and Gill; I think he's awfully lucky to have found you, and it sounds like he really loves you!

Thinking of your friend...

alan
 
So sorry to hear about your friend, Mary. That's so hard.

But I'm glad to hear that things are still going so well with Gill. Hope you get some peace and quiet this weekend to recover your balance a bit.

xoxo Inger
 
I will for sure keep your friend's father in my prayers.

Gill sounds like a keeper...hold him close! :)

Have a great Friday!

Love,
Sarah
 
So great that communication can help deepen your relationship.
 
Balance baby.

That's the key.

Life's passages.

STB
 
Prayers from me...take care.
Cathy
 
One day at a time, my friend...

One day at a time.

It seems you have embarked on a wonderful relationship with a wonderful man.

You are both blessed!

DON~
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?