Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Snow fun

It was only 8 days ago and we didn't have a flake of snow on the ground. That has all changed in these parts. Last weekend we had 10-12 inches of fresh snow to play in. Then on Thursday we had 15 more inches and a lovely snow day on Friday. I just love snowdays.........

The unexpected three day weekend has been lovely. Friday we spent at home with all the snow coming down and then on Saturday we ventured out to my Brother's basketball game, Kiran played outside in the snow with my nieces, and we made cupcakes. Now doesn't all that sound so exciting. I have to say that my life may seem boring to most single people but I am loving every minute of it. Today Kiran is going to my brother's to slide and play in the snow so more.

During my ride home on Thursday, I did something to my back and it HURTS!!! I have had a hard time getting out of bed and walking around. Lord, this getting old is for the birds. I am hoping when I go to work tomorrow that everything will be better.

Hopefully pictures to follow this week....

Miss everyone,

Mary and Kiran
Comments:
Sometimes all it takes to set things off is the slightest movement the wrong way...a slip on the ice, maybe? All I was doing two years ago was stepping out of the tub!

Take it easy, maybe look up some stretches on the "net" and start gently if it doesn't ease in a day or so.

Glad you are enjoying the snow...here thoughts are turning to spring, flowers are beginning to peek their heads above ground and the thaw has begun to take the chill out of my old bones!

alan
 
Old fashioned remedy Ice for 10 to 15 minutes every hour.
Cold limits swelling. reduces pain,
and speeds healing.
Rest and the right exercise should help you.


How about that crazy Ann Coulter..?

What a nutcase...
 
Mary, your life is not at all boring.... all that love!

As for the snow, I am glad you're enjoying it. I can no longer imagine it.

Sorry about the back; I can relate but they usually work themselves out. But the PAIN!!!!!!!

DON~
 
Hope you are feeling better by now!
Check my latest attempt at blogging, I need a teachers opinion of my new venture...
 
What's up with you and K? Miss you. Hope you are okay.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?