Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

My SIX YEAR OLD


This was my girl's day. She had a wonderful time. In this first picture is Hailey, her best friend from school. They were so cute together, holding hands much of the party. It was the sweetest thing.

In this picture with the cake, she is sitting next to Hailey and Noah (my boyfriend). He jumps around, somedays I will be his boyfriend then Kiran will be and even my niece Helayna makes in the picture someday.







Her in one of the outfits I recently had a person buy while they were in India. It was one of three outfits and the total cost for all three was $25. She loved the outfits and wore it the rest of the day. She even asked if she could wear one to school this week. Let's see, this is very thin material and our average temp for this time of the year is 40. She will have to wear a tshirt and tights but why not.

Admire the cake, it was the first cake I have baked as an adult. Kiran loved it but did comment she needed to tell her friends it was ok because my mom is learning to decorate. Nice kid, but she was happy with the final product.


My baby is all grown up. She isn't that little 8 1/2 month old they put in my arms over 5 years ago. She is just my girl.

We did talk last night about her birthmother and how she might be feeling knowing her birthday was coming up. We both said we wondered what she thinks and so on. Thank you Sefali for the gift you gave me.

The real day is Monday.
Comments:
What a beautiful young girl.
Happy Birthday Kiran

GiGi
 
blessings to all of you.
 
Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter Kiran :)
 
She's so beautiful!
 
Happy Birthday, Kiran! Can't believe she's six...

But hey, nine is fun, too. And so will 14 be. And 23. And 44. Nice to be raising your best friend.

Happy Thanksgiving, Mary.

xox Inger
 
Sounds like this was one truly wonderful day!

It's a great thing you did, making that very lucky young lady a part of your life.

I wish you both a Happy Thanksgiving.....

You are so blessed!

DON~
 
She's lovely!
Happy Birthday! And Happy Thanksgiving.
 
Wishing you and yours a most wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

~Deb
 
Happy Birthday Kiran. You are so beautiful. I love your smile! I hope you had a great party.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?