Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

One Proud Mommy

When I picked up my baby this afternoon, she comes running over to me and puts her hand in her bag. "MOMMY, MOMMY, LOOK WHAT I GOT TODAY!!!" The smile was from ear to ear.

She received the Student of the Month award for her classroom. Her teacher wrote on there that she is a good friend to all in class. Well, I was worried about her being to shy and not making any no friends.

Hopefully she will continue on with these awards for a lifetime.

One Proud Mommy
Comments:
Yay Kiran. Star student, quite an honor!!!
 
Aw, that's so sweet!

Sometimes I think the world would be a better place if adults got certificates for being good at making friends, too.
 
I 2nd that, Jayyelle!

Hooray for the little ones, we need to learn from them in so many ways!

alan
 
Awww, that's really sweet! Good for her!
 
So. Freakin'. Awesome. Very, very nice. And I was just proud of my daughter's progress writing letters! Way to go Kiran!
 
I am SO not surprised! The kid's a jewel!

Happy Friday!

xoxo
 
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Congrats to your gorgeous girl!

How exciting!
 
A child learns first from the home...

Congratulations to Kiran, but more importantly congratulations to you Mary for raising your child as a loving, caring indivudual....

Keep up the good work(s), both of you......

DON~
 
A ^5 to Kiran..How awesome :)
 
I agree with everything Don said so much better then I could. Awesome! Congratulations to mother and child!
 
That is so precious.
I wish you more of these moments.


~Deb
 
How neat is that, you are a good roll model Mary..
Enjoy these moments, put them someplace to bring back when you are having a bad day..GiGi
 
check out my most recent Post, and if possible help me spread the word to people who live in Vancouver.
Thanks,
pj
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?