Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Back to the Grindstone.....

Well, it finally happened, I had to go back to work this morning. I know, you all are crying for me, because you feel terrible that I just finished a 6 week vacation and most of you have worked through the summer. Anyway, when the alarm went off at 5:00 I hit the snooze button several times. It was hard to drag myself to the shower. I got up, finally at 5:30, started my regular routine but somewhere in there, I forgot to put on my jewelry and make-up. Talk about looking scary today. I have 25 children on my list and everyone who sees the names tell me what a wonderful group I have. That is a relief.

Kiran was a trooper this morning. She slept while I dressed her, woke up in time to put on her seatbelt and fall back to sleep. She woke up when we got to daycare and has been smiling ever since. Her daycare loves her and she loves her daycare provider. Last night she did tell me that she was sad that summer was over and there wouldn't be that many mommy days. Then she asked if we would have next summer and told her we have around 13 more of them together.

I am feeling much better. On Thursday I celebrated the beginning of my 43rd year and it was like a new beginning. Maybe it was knowing I was starting back into my routine and wouldn't have so much time to think.

In the last two days, I started Weight Watchers again. Eating right and drinking my water also helps with my moods, that is for sure. It is a balmy 68 degrees outside and it is starting to feel like fall. Another reason to smile.

Thanks to everyone and their kind words. They really do help.

Luv ya,
Comments:
Happy Blated Birthday Mary!..Goodluck with WW and back to work.

Hugs~
 
Yes, happy birthday.
I'm happy to hear that Kiran was good about going back to daycare, that's sure to be a load off of your mind. I still have one more week before I "officially" have to be back at school, but I'm going in this week to get a bunch of the paper work over and done with. Two days ago I was dreading the return to work, now I'm getting excited about it.

paul
 
Happy belated Birthday to an inspiration!

Sent you an e-card last Thursday, unrelated of course, but guess it was eaten by the "ether", lol!

Knew you were in my thoughts for a reason!

Welcome back to the grind...

alan
 
Happy birthday!
Glad Kiran is okay.
 
Happy belated birthday!

I'm glad your return to workaday life is going so well.
 
Happy Birthday..even though a little late..hope it was a good one..GiGi
 
Oh to be 43 again......

Happy Birthday, dear friend!

Reading that the temperature is 68 degrees somewhere in America makes me so envious. It is a very hot and humid 92 degrees here.

Keep smiling, Mary. Life begins at 43.

DON~
 
add me to the Happy Belated List, i've not been on the computer as much 'cause it's getting cooler here too. happy back to work, happy weight watchers too!
 
happy late birthday and happy back to school :)
 
I hope that you had a wonderful b-day Mary! Happy belated birthday! :)

As for WW, I was looking into that as well. I have a WW cookbook, with points, etc, but I have no clue how many points I am supposed ot eat every day. LOL I figure with WW and Tae Bo, I'll loose some of this weight quick! LOL Good luck!

Hugs to ya,
Sarah
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?