Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Phones, I hate them.....

Over the last week, Mr. Gill hasn't been answering my phone calls. On Friday night, he left a message that he was just calling to say hi. On Saturday and Sunday, even though I left humorous and numorous messages, he didn't return any calls. Not like him!

So, this morning, I was sitting in a meeting, learning about leadership in schools. He called and left this message, "Baby, call me, we need to talk." Sounds just wonderful.....

I returned his call and he started out telling me that he has bad news, he spent the weekend with his ex and Gracia, and she wants to get back together. My question to him was is that bad news for you or me. My next question was does this mean it is over for us and his reply was, "I didn't say that."

So just what do you mean???

It means I don't have a clue what to do.

Ok, Gill, you know where I stand, you know how I feel about you. I cannot say anything that I haven't said. It is up to you to make this decision and only you.

We decided to meet on Thursday. Imagine that is the earliest common time we had. I love him but will have to let him go until he decides and if it is not me, that will have to it.

What is a girl to do??????

Mary
Comments:
I can't imagine being strong enough to do the right thing, but I know you are doing it. I also can't imagine him going back, but we tend to be fools at times!

alan
 
(((Hugs))) I hope Gil can see the light by Thursday.

There couldn't be any better person, Mom, etc. than you!
 
Mary, that sucks. If he's even thinking about going back to her, then I'm sure you know it has nothing to do with you and it's all his unresolved issues. Of course, that doesn't make it any easier. I'm hoping things go well on Thursday and he realizes how WONDERFUL a person you are. And if he doesn't realize it, then WE ALL realize it. I'm sending positive thoughts your way.
 
That absolutely sucks Mary. I hope he gets his act together and decides what is best for him and for you.

By the way, I was tagged by another blog buddy and have passed it on to you. Check out my blog to see what it is about and feel free to ignore it.

paul
 
OH Mary! Big Hugs {{{ }}} I'm sorry...Goodluck.
 
Mary....Been there...and when the fling was over, he wanted to come back..couldn't do it...and never looked back..good luck to you, think this out carefully you will avoid a lot of hurt in the future..GiGi from Mn.
 
Huge fricking sigh.

I'm sorry, Mary. You're doing the right thing, not that it's any comfort. Hope he comes to his senses.

xoxox
 
Good luck w/ Gil today.
 
Well if he makes the wrong decision, then I'm going to get a voodoo doll and I'm going to call it Mr. Gill, and then I'm going to give it a stern talking to!
 
well, mary, take it from an old girl, sounds to me like this man is a very bad communicator. You said: "does this mean it is over...?" - he said: "I didn't say that"...my question is, "o.k. then, just EXACTLY WHAT are you saying?" Sounds like his playing you, OR, he THINKS he can "have his cake and eat it too", that is, he can have you and his ex- as well, otherwise, why even tell you that his ex want him back. Sounds like you have to ask yourself the question: "Do i need someone in my life who does not know what/who he wants?" and if you decide you do, be prepared for a roller-coaster ride.

But that's just one old lady's opinion.

Hope you sort it out and can be happy,

nameste,
pj
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?