Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 
This was borrowed from Inger. Go to Google and type in "your name is". Make sure to include the quotation marks.... It was interesting.

MARY IS MODEL OF PERSEVERING SILENCE.
Mary is the cause of our joy.
Mary is co-redeemer (co-redemptrix) with Jesus Christ. ...
Mary is alluded to as Queen in the book of Revelations
Mary is in heaven
The Catholic Mary is a devil!
Mary is repeated by just one girl who is either
Mary is summoned whenever squealing girls get together for a sleepover,
Mary is a popular female given name
Mary is connected on many points with that to the Heart of Jesus;

Imagine it was mostly about the Mother of Jesus......

I hope everyone is having a great week.

Mary
Comments:
The catholic devil!

LOL

STB
 
"Mary is in heaven..."

So true now that you have Gill in your life!

I'm so happy that you are happy!

x0x0
 
I must be google-challenged! I couldn't get it to work for me. LOL. (a monster found my blog and I had to change my address; hope you will bookmark my new location and keep in touch.) hugs...I agree w/ St. Tropez Butler...catholic devil. rotflol. :)
 
I love stuff like this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?