Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Updates.....

First, good news, the birthfather of my daycare provider, was arrested today for aiding and abedding his birth son in the escape. It seems that for months he has been tucking money away just for this purpose and provided him with a hacksaw to get through the security bars. What is really sad is that both my SIL and daycare provider told the BCA not to trust him and look carefully at him. The head investigator told Dana that he was being so open with them and giving them names of people who could be hiding him.

Secondly, the weekend was wonderful. We talked non-stop on our way to Aberdeen. It was fun to be away with another adult and no kids in the area. I like that man more everytime I see him. We were both exhausted yesterday and today. We let SD at 5:45 in the morning after only have around 3 hours of sleep. On Friday night sleep wasn't had by me either. We did do some shopping on Saturday morning and I found out that he loves to shop, I think more then I do. I was going to buy a cheap diamond necklace and he told me not to. He didn't like it and said he would buy me a different one when he can go and pick it out by himself. Only time will tell........

This is just how kind he is, I was napping on Saturday afternoon and he went and vaccuumed my car and washed it. My friends loved his sense of humor, his kindness, and personality.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Mary
Comments:
Sounds like you had a great weekend. I'm so happy for you!
 
WOW!! Glad all is going well now.
 
Mary, yeah!! it sounds like a fun escape!! glad you had a great weekend!!! Kathy
 
Sounds like you found a real keeper!

:o)

alan
 
Oh Mary. This is lovely!

STB
 
Sounds like a great guy!
 
What is that? It's not humidity. It's not a high-pressure syste. I sure ain't no Alberta Clipper. I'm pretty sure it's love. Yes, I think love is in the air. :)
 
How wonderful for you........

Could this possibly be "the one"?

I sure hope so!

You deserve all the happiness in the world.

DON~
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?