Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

This was fun.....

21 Firsts...



1. Who was your first prom date? Randy Ledin, he died a few years ago due to a brain hemorrhage
2. Who was your first roommate(s)? I cannot remember her name but she drove me crazy a while I was at the U of MN. She tried out for cheerleading and made it. She got up every morning at 5 and made tons of noise. It was a great experience.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? It was beer at the local abandon mine pit.
4. What was your first job? Babysitting, I could have worked every Friday and Saturday night while I was in Junior High. The first time I did actually babysat, the couple came home at 4 am.
5. What was your first car? 1988 Mercury Topaz. I bought it brand new after I signed my first teaching contract in Houston, Tx.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? It was my cousin Kim's grandma. I was 14.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? If you count college it was in 1985, not counting college it would have been in 1988 when I moved to Houston.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Thompson.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? To Buffalo, New York to visit my aunt and uncle who lived in Dansville. I was in the sixth grade.
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? OMG, I would have never dared to sneak out of the house. My mom would have killed me.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Rita, she lives about 4 hours away and we might not see each for a few years but we talk on a regular basis. We were 5 when we met. She was playing Barbies with my best friend at the time.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? It was a dorm on the university of MN, Minneapolis campus.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Denise, my SIL.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman? My brother Mike's.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Take a shower.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Loverboy.....
17. First tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced in the sixth grade, they had to grow in. Then I had them done again when I was senior.
18. First celebrity crush? Clark Brandon. Remember him!!!
19. Age of first kiss? When I was in the fourth grade!
20. First crush? My fifth grade teacher, Mr. French.
21. First time you did drugs? In the tenth grade........

Anyone who would like to participate.....

Mary
Comments:
If only I could remember!

STB

Have a swell week!
 
I might do that one!
 
Some of those things I don't want to remember Mary, *laughing*

I notice your not a big fan of republicans. may I ask if you are involved in any of the political campaigns here in Minnesota..?
or isn't that your cup of tea..

By the way how did your dinner go??
GiGi
 
Ooh, I want to do it! I'll post it on my blog. Something more upbeat for me, for a change.
 
Gigi-I was very active in campaigns until the last election when I was feeling so down and out about the situation. It really took it out of me.

I am hoping to get active in the Senate race this year.

What about you?

Mary
 
Good for you Mary, this may be a good year for us.
I am already on board Amy Klobuchars Senate campaign and also Mike Hatch for Governor.have worked on all of their past campaigns...good people.
We need to get our State back from the bigots..
Check out my sons blog
centrisity.blogspot.com
He keeps abreast of all the local campaigns and has some good links
GiGi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?