Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

DInner and DeLay

Dinner was wonderful. Gill enjoyed it and couldn't believe how fabulous it was. I haven't posted about it because the evening ended and a difficult note or should I say lack of communication. It took us until yesterday to resolve things, it seems everytime one had a chance to talk the other had a kid around (the life of single parenthood). Anyway, all is well. Relationships really are hard work but I think this one is worth working at keeping.

Last night, after watching Florida beat UCLA, I checked my emails and went to bed delighted at my email from CNN. It put a smile on my face to see that DeLay wasn't running for re-election and then I read that he was going to resign from the House. That is wonderful news for our entire country. Now if we can only do something about those two idiots who are running the White House........

Mary

PS-What is a good sight to pick up photos from??? Does anyone have any ideas?
Comments:
Pick up photos by doing a search on google - then select images instead of web search.I think that's what you were asking .... ha ha. Have a nice evening.

Leone
 
oh i thought you were asking where to put photos from a digital camera and then order them...which is probably wrong...but if that happens to be what you're talking about, i prefer shutterfly.com
 
I was going to leave a comment about the guys running the White House, but I don't want anything traced to me speaking against our leaders when I'm trying to bring my daughter home before the Department of State decides not to permit adoptions with Guatemala anymore (they're busy worrying about the immigrant status situation...)
 
What kind of photos? Image searches for clip art or realistic photos?

WebShots is a good one for realistic photos, have ot use the community ones though so you don't need the software.
 
yeah, great news about DeLay. i'm hoping it's just the beginning!
 
Glad everything was OK, I was holding my breath...

alan
 
Yes indeed relationships are work.

Glad you are working on yours!

STB
 
That was SOME game in the final NCAA!!


Hey, my word verification is YOULL, almost a real word.
 
Isn't it sad when we are afraid to speak up, for fear of reprisal.
The latest news about our "leader" and his lying ways may just help to continue the snowball going down the hill..
Poor Scooter expected to take the fall..glad someone in that administration is telling the truth.

Mary..you need to send the kids to a friend or relative and have a nice
quiet evening together. GIGI
 
I'm glad it worked out. Relationships are work, but the keepers are worth it! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?