Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

My first dream come true.....




My days in Eleventh grade as a basketball cheerleader. That year the team's best five players were suspended for almost the entire season for drinking. We lost almost all of the games. It still was fun and dream I always had, to be a cheerleader. Today, I am helping Kiran understand it might be more fun to play then to cheer. When she saw the photo she said I looked weird. The comment came from the glasses and hair style. So early 80s.....

Today, I watch and cheer from the sidelines. It has been an interesting basketball season seeing I have been watching and following two high school teams. It is tournament time and hopefully both teams I am watching will make it to state.

Mary
Comments:
Love this picture. The tube socks bring me back!!!!!!!!!
 
Another of those girls that were way too gorgeous for me to even attempt to speak to...

And if one spoke to me I became as tongue-tied as any B-movie character you ever saw!

alan
 
Give Me an M!

Give Me an A

Give me an R

Give me an Y!

What does it spell?

Fantastic!

STB
 
That photo is tooo cute! I love your socks and sneakers!
 
what a doll you were!
my older daughter was a
cheerleader while still in high school.
she says she can't believe she did it, now!
 
I love the picture!

Cute, cute, cute...... and it all brings back memories of high school!

Our colors were blue and white...
"The blue devils"

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
 
So cute! :-) I love that big smile.
 
What a great pic of you! I always did love cheerleaders! LOL!!!!

"Meeemories..of the way we weeeeeere"...lol! :)

Sarah
 
Totally great, funny. Brings back memories. Wish my body looked like yours in that picture ! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?