Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Life......

Life is much better these last three days from what it was on Sunday.

In MN, the sun has been shining and the temperatures really delightful. People are walking around in there short sleeves and capris. One would thing we were Florida. Ok, the temperatures are only in the 50s.

Saturday night, Gill is coming over for dinner. It will be the first time that I actually cook for him. This is the menu, just wondering what you guys think....

Starting out with shrimp cocktails for an appetizer moving on to the main course:

Main course:

Filet Mignon stuffed with blue cheese
Asparagus with a cream sauce
Brown rice and broccoli

For desert:

A wonderful cake with three different types of berries.

Any other ideas????? Do I need a salad?

Kiran informed me last night that she no longer wants to be a heart surgeon but a science girl instead. The kid loves doing experiments and some day is going to blow up the house the way she mixes things.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

Mary
Comments:
Wow...this sounds delicious!!!! I bet he will enjoy every bite of it! :)

Have a great evening!

Love,
Sarah
 
Glad she has a Mom who will let her have her dreams!

alan
 
Nah...no salad....not necessary!

Sounds delish...

As for your darling daughter...may all her dreams come true!

STB
 
Wow, some rich menu! Did he enjoy it?
 
Amazing! He'll love it!

Glad you are doing better.

Kiran-- Stanford or Harvard bound?
 
Omg that sounds amazing! I luv shrimp..It's thurs night and I will prob end up with cereal or eggs for dinner..ugh.

That dinner looks like a winner! Enjoy your Sat night.
 
Are we cooking yet?

STB
 
I don't think you need a salad....everything sounds DE-lish.

~Deb
 
yum, yum!! :)
 
ditto on the yums....hope it was a success!
i have a wonderful asparagus risotto recipe i should post....it's a perfect spring-y meal!
 
Sounds great! I'm glad life's happier for you at the moment.

And whatever Kiran does, I'm glad you'll support her. It's fun to make things go splody! (As long as it's controlled.)
 
WOW.... and here I am eating microwave pizza...... I think I stopped by at the wrong time!

The menu sounds fantastic.... and you really must let us know how dinner turned out!

They say the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach. You seem to have already captured his heart, dinner will just be something extra.

As for Kiran, I remember my first chemistry set.... the house was not a pretty sight. She will have many more dreams as she gets older. How lucky she is to have you to guide her!

BTW... this is Florida, the weather is 85. I will love it until hurricane season.
 
My stomach is growling! That sounds sooooo yummy!

He's a lucky man!
 
wonderful menu! Hope dinner was a success!

Kiran's ambitions are simial to 6's. There aren't alot of science girls out there - at least in our neighbourhood. 6 is going to science camp this summer again. This years theme? Gross science. I can hardly wait!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?