Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

Life

Well, it is the weekend. Kiran is sleeping over at friends, her daughter is adopted from the same orphanage, just one year before. They are great friends and when I talked with K this evening she was all giggling and stuff. My girl is old enough for sleepovers and enjoying it. It makes me so happy but yet so sad.

This morning, Leo passed away. It is so sad but yet, I know he is happy. I saw my friend for a few minutes today and will spend more time with her and the family tomorrow. I was just so sad all day today. So many memories came to the surface.

Tonight, I went to Gill's game. They lost the conference championship in overtime. We went out for pizza after. I am telling you guys, this is so different from anything I have ever experienced. He just makes me so happy and every place in my heart is full.

Have a great Saturday and we will see you on Photo Sunday.... That is if I can the photo I want to post.....

Love you all for the kind words and support that you always give.

Mary
Comments:
Your full heart brings tears of joy to my eyes, I can think of no one more deserving of such happiness!

I'm sorry for your friend's loss. The memories sadden us for a while, then become a comfort I think...

Hope you find that photo!

alan
 
As Nancy would say..Peace!

STB
 
Sorry to hear about Leo, Mary.

And isn't it exhausting, all the emotions a person can pack into a one-day window??

Have a nice, quiet weekend.

Inger
 
Mary....I am sorry for your friend's loss/ it is so hard to lose a parent! She is lucky to have someone who understands that!!!

take care, Kathy
 
wonderful news for you...sorry again about your friends father.
 
Having experienced a sudden and unexpected death (my foster son), the pain at first is umbearable as I'm certain you are well aware.

As a former medical social worker, I have seen suffering and trust me, those who suddenly leave us unexpectedly, are blessed!

PEACE~
 
Sorry about Leo. Tough.

Hoping things work out with Gil
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?