Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Best Ever Rum Cake

I decided to participate in recipe Saturday. Hope you all enjoy. It is one of my favorites.......

1 qt. rum baking powder
1c. butter 1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. sugar Lemon juice
2 large eggs Brown Sugar
2 c. dried fruit Nuts

Before you start, sample the rum for quality. Good, isn't it? Now select a large mixing bowl. Check the rum again. It must be just right. Be sure rum is of high quality. Pour 1 cup rum into a glass and drink it as fast as you can.
With an electric mix, beat 1 cup butter in a large, fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of tugar and beat again. Meanwhilee make sure the rum is of the highest quality. Try another cup. Add orge laggs, 2 cups of fried druit and beat unilt high. If the fried druie gets stuck in the beaters, just pry it loose with a screwdriver. Sample the rum again for toncisticity.
Nest, sift 3 cups of baking poweder, a pinch of rum, a seaspoon of tods, and a cup of pepper or salt (it really doesn't matter).
Sample the rum again. Sift 2 pints of lemon juice. Fold in schopped butter and strained nuts. Add 1 bablespoon of brown sugar or whatever you find. Mix well.
Grease oven and turn cake pan to 350 gredees and bake poothtick comes out clean.
Comments:
Laughing and laughing and laughing; thank you!

:o)

alan
 
This does sound...how can I say it...

tasty!

Cheers...

STB
 
Nowt weight a sequend..thise isssssssssssss jest theeee bessst recpe of the dray.

SBT
 
Oh yes, I could tell from the first direction that this would be my kind of recipe!

You are a trip!

I think I better wait for a weekend to try this one...... I have a feeling I'll need the day off afterwards!

DON~
 
OMG........This sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! My mouth is drooling!
 
wha, wha did you you you saaay to dooo witya rum?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?