Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

The Bear Family



This is Polar Bear, Brown Bear, and Grizzly Bear. Polar Bear is my niece Helayna, Brown Bear is Kiran, and Grizzly Bear is my brother Mike. All three like to play their bear game. It is really funny to watch.......

Kiran loves Mike and Mike loves Kiran. It makes my heart smile when I see the two of them interact together. Tonight, Kiran came home with a new fishing lure that her uncle gave her. They love to look at lures together. Go figure, my girl from India, a little fisher girl.

Mary
Comments:
Neat photo.

Have a great week.

STB
 
Awww--sweet!

xox Inger
 
Too cute!
 
The bear thing is awesome! I was looking at your post below it and I know exactly how you feel. I'm there today. Down in the dumps and yet I'm a really blessed girl. It sucks royally, but I always know that it will pass.

Hopint today is a better day for you!
 
hehe, that's a nice uncle there.
i read your previous post too.
it's okay Mary, really. You are entitled to these days. Just don't let them turn into weeks.
today is a new day, let's make the most of it :)
 
A pile of bears, delightful.

rQm
 
I know I left a comment here...grrrr!

Things are greening up here; I might even have to mow this weekend, by next at the latest. Going to buy a fishing license this weekend so I can take the older grandson out for some fun!

Glad bears are good at fishing!

alan
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?