Monday, February 20, 2006

 

President's Day



Today we laid in bed snuggling and reading books. It was a wonderful way to start the day. Once we got up it was time to go and get a foil and cut. This is a new look for me. My hair is usually much shorter but in October I decided to let it grow out. So, my hairdresser decided this look would be great to let it grow out more. I love the color but not so sure about the look. Kiran has mixed reviews. My nephew asked me what I did to my hair and when the other look would be back. My 15 year old niece thought it was wonderful and finally I am leaving the 80s. Kiran also had about 2 inches taken off hers and she looks adorable. BTW-I took the picture myself....

That was the fun part of the day. I then needed to bring my car in to have new brakes put on. OUCH!! I killed a rotor, which will take a good portion of my tax refund, and they were having trouble finding one to fit. Why is it just when you think you have a handle on your finances something big comes up? So, I spent a good portion of my day hanging at my brother's waiting for the car to be done. At 3:40 they called and said it wouldn't be ready until tomorrow. Ok, how in the hell am I suppose to get to work tomorrow??? After I told them I would call them back because I might need them to put the old parts back on, my SIL and I came up with a plan that would work. As I was leaving their house in the mini-van they call me back and said they would have it done tonight. Why couldn't they have just done that in the first place. They found one a dealership and were on the over to pick up as he was speaking with me. I HATE CARS AND PROBLEMS WITH THEM!!

It was very nice having the day off though. I just love three day weekends. Why cannot they all be that way?

Happy President's Day!!

Mary
Comments:
Ypur hair color is SO pretty, and the cut suits you too! :) I am glad that you had a good holiday, even if you did have to get new brakes ( I hate car stuff too! LOL)

Love ya,
Sarah
 
I love the color and the do! You go girl! Adios 1980's! One hip chick! Would love to see Kiran's do too.
 
I love the color and the look. Nice highlights. The photo is good, too. I hate cars! :) Renee
 
Love the hair; glad you had a good day off. Sorry about the hassles with the brakes, sorry I wasn't closer to do them for you as well. I always end up feeling guilty about those kind of things...parts would have probably been less than a hundred for everything, both ends.

Just what I needed, one more thing to feel guilty over...

alan
 
I absolutely love your hair; it looks wonderful.
Aren't holidays great?..
Hope the 27 children are good to you today.
 
Love the look...and know how difficult it is to "let it be" while it is growing. I've gone from nearly shaved head in early Dec. to hair again and the journey is so tedious.

The cool thing is to let it be and then in another six months...chop it all off. That will make people crazy! I love changing hair dos!

OK..that was revealing....

I'm so in agreement about the car stuff. I hate dealing with Gloria when she has a problem. She's a great car and I hope she doesn't read this and get any ideas!

Have a great week!

STB
 
Hey Pretty Lady!

The cut and color are fantabulous.

So very chic and classic.

I really need to do something with my hair....

x0x0x
 
it looks great!

My kids think mine looks witchy! LOL

Yours looks very natural!!! Gorgeous!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?