Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Kiran



Here is Kiran's new do. I bet she had three inches or more cut off. I am so in trouble with this child. She is the most strong willed kid I have ever known and one of the most beautiful and did I mention smart. That is going to prove to be an interesting combination in life. Lord help me get through this childhood.

Tonight, she was playing with my niece and they were playing house. I heard Kiran say, "Let's pretend it is my adoption day because that is the most special day." I hope when she is older she still feels the same way.

Tomorrow is Wednesday already!!!

Mary
Comments:
AWWWW!!! She is so cute, both physically and in personality! :-)
 
I have no doubts about that being her favorite day forever; it brought her to you!

As for the rest, there are two schools of thought on that; one is that everything you ever did to your parents is going to come back to you. The other is that if you get one child that is really really good, the next one will be a handful...perhaps you've actually struck a balance?

alan
 
oh my! she is lovely, for sure!

I suspect you will be up to anything she can offer as she grows up :)

and you play soduku?
( sp)
yikes that proves how smart you are.so no worries!

:)
 
She looks so cute! As an adult adoptee, I think it's a pretty safe bet to say that Kiran will always feel that her adoption day is the most special day. :)
 
She's beautiful (as are you!) and you are so so so lucky!

What a journey for both of you!

STB
 
I have a feeling that will always be her most special day.
What a beautiful girl she is.
 
so amazing to watch them become real people with independence
 
She's beautiful and you are both so lucky to have one another. :)
 
She is certainly beautiful, and how lucky she is to have you as a mother!

Today's problems are minor compared to when this young lady begins dating! I can just imagine what you're going to be like when that time comes!

Smile~
 
Kiran is an absolute cutie patootie! I'd love to play dolls with her! :)

I hope that you have a great weekend!

Love,
Sarah
 
What a gorgeous little girl! Mine wouldn't let me brush her hair, let alone style it so cute!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?