Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

The flowers.....



The flowers, I had to bring them home tonight before the temperature hit zero or below. Today it was a balmy 16. I lost many but you can still see they are beautiful.....

I love that boy....(Man).....

Mary

PS...For those of you who don't really know me, it has been at least 10 years since some one has sent me flowers much less for Valentine's Day. I personally have never figured out why but I think I may be to independent for most MN men. Gill on the other hand is very cool with it all and understands me better then I think I do...
Comments:
You gotta love this guy...really!

STB
 
Major kudos for Gil! Mary, you deserve only the very best!
 
Gil! I love a man who understands those little things inside...that we don't even admit to feeling.

Mary, I'd say you've gotcherself a keeper. :)
 
I made the mistake of buying a filling station rose when it was in the teens one night; even though I slipped it inside my coat to get to the car and again to get into the house, it still got frostbite and never did open, just withered. I felt very guilty...

I think you found the right one!

And I know he did!

alan
 
They're beautiful!
 
Lucky you..Beautiful indeed. :)
 
Beautiful and very thoughtful too. He sounds like a keeper!

Have a great weekend.
 
So nice, Mary. I just couldn't be happier for you.

Inger
 
The flowers are beautiful, and so are you!

DON~
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?