Monday, January 02, 2006

 

It's a New Year


Well, 2006 has arrived, and it is looking like a fine year already. We spent New Year's Eve up on a small town in Northern MN with my dad and brothers' families. We had a wonderful time celebrating the end of 2005 and the beginning of 2006. It is always so much fun see Kiran hanging with all her cousins. Here is the gang of children we were with. They range from 15 to 4 months. Can you all spy Kiran???

I am off of school for another week and am looking forward to just resting, cleaning, and enjoying my time away from the students and the politics of my building. Maybe, I will even some extra for dating. The one thing that is difficult is arranging time to be together. Between our two daughters, his coaching, the holidays, and just life we don't seem to have many moments to be together. Hopefully with the holidays past us and things getting back to normal, I will see him more. We are talking at least twice daily and getting to know each other so that is a positive thing. If I didn't know better, I might think I was falling in l---.

It is freezing rain here in the big city of Minneapolis so we might just actually stay in our house and not leave it all day.....

Time for a good book, turning the fireplace on, and maybe even cooking a healthy meal.

Mary
Comments:
What a great photo!!!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

~Deb
 
Glad you have some extra time now both to wind down and perhaps to enjoy as well! Hopefully the weather will cooperate a bit; good luck!

alan
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?