Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

Always the bridesmaid......

Photo Sunday, I didn't forget. I have been having a hell of time getting this thing posted....

This is the first of 8 weddings I have been a member of the wedding party. What is the saying, always a bridesmaid never a bride. I was four and it was the first time I actually went to a beauty shop to have my hair done. I am the blondie with the "big hair". My cousin was the other flower girl. We are about 20 days a part in age and fought like sisters growing up. Today we are like sisters and the closest of friends. We still fight like sisters, especially over politics but we have come to an agreement that we cannot bring up the subject when we are together. The two boys on the ends are my two older brothers.

This was my aunt's first marriage. It ended in a divorce. To put it kindly, my aunt can be a
b-----. Her second husband is kind and wonderful. One wonders how some can find the mate of the dreams and others, like me, struggle to.

Sorry about the quality but the photo was my grandma's favorite and has been faded by the sun. The couple in back of us are my dad's parents. I always thought they looked so much older then my other grandparents and they were the same age.

Have a great week all. I am back to school tomorrow. JOY JOY!!!!!
Comments:
What a cutie.

Your hair is bigger than you are.

Too funny.

Love it.

x0x0x
 
Great picture!

Photo Sunday is the best.
 
That hair....

Love the picture.

I don't know what was happening today....but you made it work!

Have a great week!

STB
 
Aw, what a cutie! LOVE the hair! So of-a-time.

Hope the little urchins are nice and calm tomorrow after their holiday break (hah!). Good luck!
 
Love the photo! Can't imagine what that hair would cost now, if you could find someone to do it!

Don't fret about finding that special someone; they are out there and will show up when you least expect them. The trick is, as special and wonderful as you are, finding someone deserving of you!

alan
 
Mary...I love the big hair, too cute!!

Fun seeing your family...you did start your wedding deals early. I always wanted to be a flower girl.

Adrita actually got asked this year...and she said no way!! I couldn't believe it.../?!!! but it was just me living my dream/ not hers!!

Hope the school day was not too long, take care, Kathy
 
How cute! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?