Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

Reflections of 2005

I am sitting here reflecting back on this year. It has had it good and bad points just like every other year. With the beginning of the new year I see things are a changing already....

This year my daughter turned 5 and is starting kindergarten in the fall of 2006. My niece got her driver's permit, lord help all of those who drive the streets of Minneapolis. I turned 41, started taking anti anxiety medication after having the worst summer of my life and now I feel the best ever. My finances are a big mess but hopefully I can get that turned around in 2006 by winning the lottery!!!

Our country is one big mess. It is being run by people who don't give a damn about the public, education, and those who truly need help. They lie so easily and don't think twice about it. How can anyone live with themselves? They are out to make their pockets richer at the expense of everyone else. We are in a war that was started on a lie. People are dying daily for what??? Oil perhaps......

Next year at this time, I hope and pray that the election cycle coming up will see a change in Washington and make the powers that be answer the lies that they have told.

Happy New Year everyone..........
Comments:
Happy New Year..May 2006 bring you Peace, health and happiness for you and your family.
 
It can only get better, Sweet Mary.

Cheers to you!

x0x0x
 
Indeed...

How do they live with themselves...souless bastards!

Opps..

Happy Happy New Year to both of you!

XXOO

STB
 
There's always good, there's always bad, and I'm so glad you got some good.

May it keep coming to you in 2006! *hug*
 
i hope for major change.
it's time.
happy new year, mary!
your child is so lovely.
lucky- both of you.
 
Happy New Year's Mary and Kiran!!!

Hope 2006 brings many good things your way!!!

Politically...I am right there with you/ change is needed!! listened to NPR on the drive from Minnesota to Wisconsin/ it cheered me up to be thinking about 2008 even....there is an end in sight to this madness!!

Anyway.. have a kickass New Year!! kathy and gang
 
Happy New Year, Mary! You've started things off with a bang--it bodes well for '06!

xo Inger
 
When their Karma catches up with them, those trying to line their pockets will scream in agony and wail about how we don't understand; meanwhile, I will spend my time trying to have half the humanity you do!

The happiest of New Years to you and Kiran; may it bring you even more joy!

alan
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?