Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Ramblings.....


This is what happens when you leave a five year old in the bathroom by herself. She becomes a rock star looking like she is 15. It scares me that she can look so old at a young age. The kid is actually great at doing make-up, nails, all the other girlie stuff. This mom doesn't have a clue how she got this way, the lord knows, the only time I wear make up is on a date.......

Well, the second date is tomorrow evening. I am excited to see him again. It seems like it has been forever but really less then a week. He has called me at least twice a day since Saturday.

School is driving me crazy..... The kids are so hyper by the end of the day. Why we are going to school until December 23 is beyond even my imagination. I am a little sad though, the principal that I have had many battles with over the last 9 years, but have come to respect is out through 2005 and maybe longer. Kevin and I have had a rocky relationship, me being the union steward and sticking to the contract and he hasn't liked that on occasion. I am also one who speaks her mind especially when I think it is best for kids. He is battling something, arthitisis but I afraid that he has been HIV positive for some time. He has never truly come out of the closet with the staff but it is common knowledge that his partner died of aids some 12 years ago. It is so sad..... In the meantime we have an intern principal who is feeling the power and trying to change things in the middle of the year. .....

I hope everyone is having a great week....
Comments:
good luck on your date tonight! i can just imagine the butterflies.

i have a friend who just went back to upstate new york to see if an old friend, a couple of years divorced, might become a new flame. i took her to the airport yesterday and asked her about butterflies and she said, 'it feels more like large jumpy toads!' it was stressing her to no end, but hey! if you don't try, you'll never know.

hope it's as fun as i believe it will be.
 
What a total cutie!

Have a great date.

Hope things calm down at school....

See ya Sunday..

STB
 
I love that kid. Love love her. And her mom, whose voice I'm told resembles my own almost exactly.

How 'bout that?

Have fun tonight!!!
 
hehe I like the Rock Star look!

bet she had a blast....

date... i almost had to look up the definition for that one..

hope you had a blast!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?