Thursday, December 22, 2005

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I just wanted to stop in and tell everyone that I hope they have a wonderful holiday season. It has been fun getting to know my cyber bloggers....

It seems that Santa struck again. This time it was a friend from California, who stayed at my house last year. I met her through adoption and the interent also. Last night, there was a package sitting in front of our door addressed to Kiran. Inside it was full of goodies for my baby. Let's see an ornament of a San Fransico street car, a t-shirt, a beautiful tea set from Chinatown, and some other things. WOW!! We are so lucky to have so many terrific friends.

It seems my Christmas wishes are the same as last year, world peace, a new president, and maybe a daddy for Kiran. Sure hope something happens in 2006 to move us toward all three of these goals. Kiran, on the other hand, has asked for a game, a Full House video, and Junie B Jones books. Not to bad for this Santa.

Have a great weekend!!!!

Love to all,

Mary
Comments:
You two...

You just go and have the best Peacemas ever!

Been fun getting to know the two of you as well!

STB
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

All the best to you~
 
I just read thru a couple past posts. Your daughter is so beautiful, inside and out! You should be very proud mom!

You have a wonderful Christmas too Mary and thanks for stopping by. Nice to meet you!

Take care.

Nancy
 
Merry Christmas.. And may all of your wishes come true!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?