Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

Camping


I really enjoy looking at the different blogs on PHOTO SUNDAY. This my brother Red at 4 and me at 6.

This picture was taken on our families first official camping trip. Now, we were camping on Lake Vermilion in Northern MN on an island. The island was a 15 minute boat ride back to my Grandma and Grandpa's house. Everything was great when we arrived, my dad made dinner on the Coleman stove and then I had to go to the bathroom. It was then explained to me, at that time, that I had to go outside........ Well, I was having none of that. My parents talked about and within 15 minutes, I was in the boat on the way back to my grandparents. I was relieved to be going back to their house, with indoor plumbing and a warm bed to sleep in. That adventure was my first and last camping trip in a tent........

The funny thing is, my mom stayed with me at my grandma's and she thanked me for not wanting to stay on the island!!

Mary




Comments:
YAAAY! Happy Photo Sunday, honey!!

I love this photo. Look at that girl--adored by her mother, you can tell. Just beautiful.

xoxo
 
You joined in! That's so great!

What a wonderful picture, you look like Adventure Girl, that is until I read the story. I can so relate! On my first and only camping trip with the Girl Scouts, I didn't go to the bathroom for three days. I made it all the way home to the front porch!
 
I love pictures too. I can lose myself surfing on different photo blogs.

~Deb
 
Mary!

I'm so happy to find that you did Photo Sunday....It's a hoot no?

Have lovely Thanksgiving.....

STB
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?