Sunday, November 13, 2005

 

Birthdays....




Today we celebrated Kiran's fifth birthday. She was so excited this morning and seeing that smiling face all day just warmed my heart. All of her cousins where in attendance with some of our closet friends. Kiran loved being the center of attention.... Of course opening the presents was the most anticipated event of the day....... For the last week, I have been explaining to her that it was not about presents but enjoying the time with our family and friends. I am afraid I failed in that department. She was so calm and patient when her cousin was reading her cards before she could open the gift. She fell asleep at 4:00 and her eyes opened again around 5:30. She is still smiling. Now to get her in the shower and to bed...

Enjoy Monday everyone, it is my least favorite day of the week......I am feeling the Sunday blues.....

Mary
Comments:
hi,i am a newspaper reporter from India and want to know about your experinces in adopting a child from here.
Yopu can contact me on Sugandha.pathak84@gmail.com
Waiting for your reply:)
thanks.....
PS:lovely pics and the blogs gave me an idea about the kind of person you are.Thus would love to talk to you......
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?